Friday, February 13, 2009

Once In the High School

In the rain we walked with friends holding hands in hands. Breathing songs into our souls. Learning the world. I realized now that it was just a white sheet of paper. No ideas about life but I was lucky enough to be a student whom was taught to achieve so many things in a short time. I hated the headmistress for teaching me so many things at the same time. When they were in hand of mine, it is just my benefit. She does not claim anything from me. The only thing my teacher share from me is the word that I am her masterpiece. Sometimes, the skill I learn from her was just how to do, I thought. Actually, I now know that it was how to perceive and how to accept the responsibility. Once my teachers told me to do this and to do that. They prevented me to waste time. If I would have a chance to go back to high school with all these teachers, I would have behave better since they are my benefactors showing me the way to neglect the mambo jumbo and laziness. Whenever I see the high school students, I have a memory in my high school life that is glittering in the past. Everything I did in high school....... bring me happiness.... gave me friendship...... make me smile.... remind me think.... taught me behave well.... help me get out of troubles.... NOW! I was waiting my future impatiently as a girl. It was ten years ago. All the anger, stress, love and hatred in high school leaved as an acquaintance in my memory. How about the experiences now? How long will they last as misery or difficulty? The things I am getting miserable can leave me a trace of golden memory one day. I think, my duty is to pass it. To win it. To overcome it. Then it will be a memory of an old aged when I look back the past. Trying to mature with hope and love,.........

No comments: