Sunday, May 3, 2009

To the Horizon

In the lexicon of youth, there is hope, ambition and eagerness. I had loaded these in my back-pack and started my journey to look for the truth of life. The beginning of the journey is somewhere in my childhood. The line between youth and childhood is too delicate that it is like cut by a fine sword, we even did not know that part of our body is cut and we only recognized that it is left behind when we go a step forward (Rabindranath Tagore, Short Stories) . Long long a way I go and go further to ward the horizon, I am still searching, searching for my dream. I am not sure where I will be able to possess my dream yet. This is the emotion I have when I paint this picture from the top of a waterfall near my campus. Down there in the picture is Chiang Mai University Campus, where I am currently fighting for my dreams. With love to everyone who come and see me here. Please forgive me for not posting for a long time. Even thought I miss this blog terribly, I have to keep on my eye focus on the battle with my thesis. Pyi Pyi

1 comment:

Isa Maria said...

i'm portuguese. This photo is nice.