Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Beauty of Complication

In art, as in literature, ugliness rendered with compassion is beauty. W. Joe Innis, Artist There was in December 2007, Annivesiry of Faculty of Agriculture was held. There was a friend place that attracted me so much. That was the display of lilies. 
There were stalks entangled among each other to make them into a knot. It was a very simple arrangement that just put the whole plant into a pot and tied into a knot of flowers. There was a feeling of entangle. It makes me smother to see that knot of flowers but it is amazingly simple and natural decoration that is attractive.
In life, I always felt entangle or supressed but it is part of me. I have to communicate and cooperate to make a simple yet beautiful compromise with others though it may restrain my freedom. Yes, I want to be part of the knot of flower to creat a beautiful place around me.

No comments: