Thursday, June 4, 2009

Enriching and Preserving

If colours are made to be attractive, how about this... but.... If I were choose to be a flower, I would rather be white that anyone can put any colour they would desire and be peaceful. But in a culture........ If flower represents a culture of a nation, will we be white flowers or colourful flowers? Is that white means innocent, gracefulness and purity? Or is that mean unicolour, colourless and boaring? So, where is the beauty of cultural diversity? Sometimes I long for purity but for the culture, certainly I don't want my culture be pure. I would appreciate diversity. Some say that impurity means disguised but I would rather be disguised in culture than confront with others. Then what? Where will be my tridition, custom and culture in the age of globalization. So, where is an answer for that cultural diversity and purity. How to accept? Where to accept and where to say no? Yes we really don't have a clear cut solution. So, how our society will be going into a unity without conflict? If we don't mix and pure in each of our culture and unite together? If you say that I am a cocktail, I would rather accept because the combitnation of same colourless species seems lack of interst and I think we need color to mix in this cluster.

1 comment:

Abdul Haris Awie said...

www.lensakomunika.blogspot.com